Businesses love DA, too!
Clients and employers of Design Alive alumni describe their experience.
Looking for a recommendation? We'd love to listen to your needs and suggest a great designer, whether your project is small or large.
- The designer/staff at Design Alive are of the most creative we have seen!
They were patient with all our changes, courteous and efficient. We get compliments on our sites all the time.
I would recommend Design Alive graduates to any business big or small!
Jersey Association For Autistic Children
Lakewood, NJ 08701
- Logo Design and Web Design by 2 graduate students of Design Alive (forwarded by Design Alive job forum)
Leah and Lehock Design are among the most knowledgeable and professional web design company I have had the pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail and willingness to implement new ideas is truly impressive.
First Freedom Preservation LLC
www.ffpreservation.com "Quality-Communication-On Time"
- As the founder of the writing service company www.trophywriters.com, I needed to ensure that our website would project our passion for creativity and professionalism. Chaya Felder, a talented student of Design Alive, masterfully lived up to our high expectations and created a magnificent website, featuring a distinctive flash presentation and top-of-the-line graphics and layout. Chaya's A+ work is a tribute to Design Alive, a web-design school which is truly a step ahead of the rest.
Yehudis Green, Senior Project Manager, Trophy Writers, www.trophywriters.com
- "When my daughter Avigayil decided she wanted to train as a graphic designer, we researched the various options and I was consistently impressed with DesignAlive students' work.
Now that my daughter has completed her coursework and is producing such stunning results herself, I'm certainly glad we chose DesignAlive."
— Nachum Shapiro, Managing Editor, The Judaica Press, Inc.
- Design Alive has proved beyond doubt to us at Playlearn, they are capable of producing graduates of the highest calibre. We needed packaging for 2 new products and they excelled on both tasks.
The skills and knowledge shown by the graduates far exceeded what I was being offered from established design companies. I would without a doubt recommend Zippy and Design Alive.
Arye Cope BSc QTS (Managing Director) Playlearn Ltd
- Thank you so much for the logo your students designed for our company. They did exactly as we requested and we had plenty of designs to choose from, our final logo is just perfect!
We appreciate all the time, effort and patience that was put into making it and going over it to make it exactly the way we want it! Thank you so much!
- I had my business logo designed by a student and was really impressed by the professionalism and quality of the design.
I have since used the student for other design projects!
Couldn't be happier with the results!
Abigail, Dynamic Definition Fitness, UK
- Thank you for the logo, I really like it and appreciate the work that was put into making the logo. It definitely adds a lot to my company.
Goldie Moskowitz, GM Payroll
Interested in having your design project completed free of charge?
The above projects were submitted to be designed by students as a course project, completely free. Our students gain experience working with real clients, and you get a professional quality design at no cost.